Getting Started with Private Workrooms
One of the easiest way to translate Private Workrooms into your native language is to use the Loco Translate plugin.
Follow these steps to add a translation to Plugin:
- In your admin dashboard click Loco Translate in the side menu.
- Select Private Workrooms from the Active plugin section.
- Click on New language to start translating the theme now.
- Select a language you want to translate into by choosing one in the Choose a language section.
- In Choose a location you need to select System, and then click on Start Translating.
- Now on the translation screen, select any of the strings you would like to to translate by selecting them in Source text list.
- If you can’t find a string, use the search tool Filter translation to find the text you need to translate.
- Scroll down and type the translated version into translation area.
- Click Save. That’s it, you’ve translated your first text string using Loco Translate.